- A person who lives “The Columbus Way”.
- Balanced in his/her intellectual, emotional, social and physical development.
- A critical, creative thinker, analytical, decision-maker, researcher, and problem solver.
- Capable of self-reflecting to succeed in a rapidly changing global environment.
- A person who maximizes his/her individual potential to achieve excellence.
- Highly competent in communicating in English and Spanish.
- A person who works effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- A socially responsible citizen of the world.
- A person who celebrates diversity.
- A person who protects and preserves the environment.
- Here you may find everything that happens at our school and check your homework.
- This integrated system allows you to check your schedule and grades.
- Here you can find everything related to College Counseling! Check it out!
- We have three libraries – Elementary School, Middle and High School and Curriculum Office.
- This institutional guide orients and informs the community about the rights and duties of students and their relations to other stakeholders in the educational community of the school.
- Here you will find information about the most important events at school. Don´t miss any activity!