Through this system that is published on the School website, all members of the TCS Community and third parties, may report irregular situations that threaten the transparency of the Institution to an independent external third party and in a confidential manner.
Through this ethical line, you can report alleged facts of:
- Sexual abuse.
- Sexual and Labor Harassment.
- Psychological, Physical, Sexual, Economic, Patrimonial Violence.
- Mistreatment, Discrimination, Harassment, which affect the relationship by virtue of racial ethnicity, disability, socioeconomic status in the work and/or academic environment.
- Irregularities in compliance with regulations and policies.
- Acts that misrepresent administrative, financial and intellectual property information.
- Alleged acts of corruption: Fraud, conflicts of interest, among others.
- Academic fraud.
- Informatic security.
- Matters related to threats, extortion, affectation to the safety of people.
- Issues related to the care of the environment.
- Issues related to non-compliance with Biosafety protocols.
- Other events such as Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, Transnational Bribery.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THE ETHICS LINE BEFORE MAKING A COMPLAINT
- The Ethics Line is not a user service channel and it is not a means to report PQRS (requests, complaints, claims, or suggestions). If you want to report a PQRS you must enter here: FORM TO FILE PQRS
- This channel is managed by an external and specialized provider, which guarantees the independence and confidentiality in the treatment of the information received.
- The use of this channel must be done responsibly, taking into account that in the event of reporting false information or that causes harm to another person, this fact may lead to criminal or civil proceedings.
The identity of the person who reports to the Ethics Line will be kept confidential if desired; and without reprisals. This will not apply to reporting situations in bad faith.