Why Work at TCS
EDUCATIONAL FOCUS ON TCS
Columbus School students participate in a variety of meaninful student-centered learning experiences, in a multicultural environment that prepares them to succeed in the path of their choice.
NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER CLASSROOM
Our institution is characterized by a more personalized education by having classrooms with 20 to 25 students.
The School is accredited by the Ministry of National Education and by Cognia, an international organization with high quality standards that allows us to grant double degrees to our students. All of our students receive bilingual instruction in English and Spanish.
We have more than 1800 students divided into 4 sections, where 87% are Colombian and the remaining 13% are from other nationalities.