Academic Faculty Profile
- Are coherent with “The Columbus Way” and are role models.
- Promotes excellence in who the students are and what they know.
- Recognize and maximize the individual potential of each student to achieve excellence.
- Act in accordance with the institutional values: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness caring, and citizenship.
- Communicate in English and Spanish and promotes bilingualism.
- Institute and maintain a classroom environment that promotes student learning.
- Uses assessments to support student learning.
- Use teaching strategies that are based on research.
- Establish and promote appropriate student behavior.
- Continuously reflect on their teaching practices.
- Recognize and support the school´s governance, follow and respect its norms, and look after the reputation of the School in different scenarios.
- Participates in activities which are legally and socially accepted.
- Here you may find everything that happens at our school, publish news and check student homework.
- This integrated system allows you to check your schedule and publish grades.
- Here you can find everything related to College Counseling! Check it out!
- We have three libraries – Elementary School, Middle and High School and Curriculum Office.
- This institutional guide orients and informs the community about the rights and duties of students and their relations to other stakeholders in the educational community of the school.
- Here you will find information about the most important events at school. Don´t miss any activity!