- Are coherent with “The Columbus Way” and are role models.
- Participate actively and as a team with the school and the education process of their children, responsible for their moral and social education.
- Promote the emotional, intellectual, social and physical development of their children.
- Build a climate of harmony and respect in their relationships.
- Recognize and support the school´s governance, follow and respect its norms.
- Fulfill all their commitments to the school regarding the education of their children, including all economic aspects.
- Look after the reputation of the school in different scenarios.
- Participate in activities which are legally and socially acceptable.
- Here you may find everything that happens at our school and check your children´s homework.
- This integrated system allows you to check your children´s schedule and their grades.
- In this platform you can see the state of your invoices and pay online.
- Here you can find everything related to College Counseling! Check it out!
- This institutional guide orients and informs the community about the rights and duties of students and their relations to other stakeholders in the educational community of the school.
- Here you will find information about the most important events at school. Don´t miss any activity!