Thank you for your interest in being part of our TCS family. Here you can find our current vacancies. In case your profile does not fit one of our vacancies, but you are interested in being part of our team, you can fill out the form below and share your resume. There is always room for future talents!
- Student of minimum 8th semester of Bachelor in Education or related areas to education
- Intermediate – advanced level of English (desirable)
- Preference will be given to applicants who have had experience in the field of education
This profile is permanently sought out during the school year
- Professional in Public Accounting.
- Intermediate level of English (B1)
- 2 years of work experience in managing the accounting cycle, managing accounting, tax and labor information
High School Learning Center Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Psychology. Neuropsychology or Learning Needs Specialist
- Bilingual English – Spanish (C1 level).
- Minimum 2 year in the field of education working with students with learning needs
The Columbus School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all who apply to work at our school to share in this commitment. The School has a Code of Conduct, a Child Protection Policy, and a high standard of effective recruiting practices, which support this commitment to ensure the safety of each student. Employment offers will be subject to an enhanced background and criminal record check.